- 投稿者: envia
- 投稿日: 2004-02-19 (木) 12:08:55
I've make pukiwiki.skin.ko.php, ko.lng, default.ko.css, print.ko.css. If you want to see Korean Pukiwiki in action, please visit http://php.chol.com/~jh1228/wiki/ (My Wiki ^^). It only supports utf8 now.
- Even though I can read some Japanese, it is too difficult for me to write Japanese... T.T -- envia
- Do you know any Japanese input method for xfree? (I do not want to remember Japanese keyboard layout, that is, I want to input with romaji.) -- envia
- I've placed these files in patch directory and used Makefile attached. And I edited init.php, changing 'SOURCE_ENCODING' to 'UTF-8' and 'LANG' to 'ko'. After editing pukiwiki.ini.php, everything worked.-- envia
- If you cannot read Korean, use ENJOY Korea provided by NAVER. Its url is http://enjoykorea.naver.co.jp/ . In fact, many Koreans use ENJOY Japan to translate Japanese pages. Its url is http://enjoyjapan.naver.com/ . It works well, but not perfectly. (I'm not 黄ジュン型, but Hwang Joonhyung!) -- envia
- Well... How about my patch? (See attached files.) -- envia
- I think it is not a good idea to make separated Korean version because it is better to make PukiWiki internationalized. I heard that PukiWiki has Chinese and French versions. I think they should be included in official PukiWiki, also. Otherwise they will fork, eventually! -- envia
- http://kldp.net/projects/pukiwikikr/ --
- PukiWikiKr in kldp.net,it sounds good. During the AOSS (9/1-9/3), some people get together in NTU(National Taiwan University) on 8/31 night and had a chat about the wiki engine.I demo the PukiWiki engine. ref:here(Traditional Chinese) -- Candyz
- PukiWikiKrのプロジェクトを一人で担当していたenviaさんが軍隊にいくことになりまして、わたしがこれからのPukiWikiKrの担当をすることになりました。 -- kenchanayo?
- 入隊日は今年の11月25日だそうです。約2年間、兵役の義務を履行することになります。 -- kenchanayo?
- BugTrack2/13 (Korean(韓国語) support patch) --